The show’s top name suppliers will be ready and waiting to help visitors improve efficiency, reduce costs and gain a competitive advantage in a global marketplace. It is expected to attract over 1000 visitors primarily from retail, manufacturing, automotive, distribution, warehousing and pharmaceutical sectors.
Katie Stone, Sales Manager at Arena MK said "We are delighted to have won this piece of business, which is heavily reliant on premium connectivity for exhibitors. Arena MK’s new Gigabit technology allows us to compete with world-class venues offering stress-free, affordable and competitive solutions for event organisers. We’re looking forward to working with the show organisers, Akabo Media, and this becoming a regular event at Arena MK."
Nairn Foster, Sales Director at Akabo Media said "The Robotics & Automation exhibition is an exciting new addition to the established Akabo Media events portfolio. A growing amount of businesses are looking to drive efficiency and reduce costs by introducing automation and have many questions, but are unsure who to speak to. Robotics & Automation provides visitors with a one stop shop to view and engage with the companies leading this exciting sector who are keen to answer those questions. With so many relevant businesses in and around Milton Keynes, we are delighted to be holding this event at Arena MK and hope to work again with them on future events”
Top 5 reasons to attend Robotics & Automation 2017
1. Meet 40+ exhibitors and find out how the latest technology can provide massive improvements in productivity and accuracy.
2. Attend completely free seminar sessions and hear directly from the minds behind the latest technology. Listen to industry leaders as they share their insights and give real world examples of how they have automated their customers operations.
3. Live demonstrations of the latest solutions will be taking place on stands so visitors can get first hand insight into how they work in practice. Be one of the first to see the latest innovations perform right before your eyes.
4. Share ideas and make brand new contacts through the networking opportunities at the show. Connect with industry leaders and ensure you are aware of the latest innovations transforming the industry.
5. Condense weeks of research into just a few hours at the show. Robotics and Automation 2017 brings the latest innovations together all under one roof.
For more information about the show visit www.roboticsandautomation.co.uk , visitor passes are completely free for end-users.
Arena MK made its debut in February 2014 when it hosted the National Badminton Championship, since then its reputation as a credible venue for large scale events has continued to grow with the likes of Mercedes Benz, Boots, Volkswagen, Unibet Masters, Hyundai, Skoda and Toyota already passing through the doors.
Marketing Manager Jacqui Cullen said "Arena MK provides Event Organisers with a convenient solution; a large blank canvass indoor arena in a central location with complimentary onsite parking, 304 stylish bedrooms at the on-site DoubleTree by Hilton, along with a further 17 event spaces, plus, a 30,500 all-seated stadium and 360° covered concourse. Many of our clients are high-end firms with vast, technology-dependent events. These events can require a substantial amount of internet data to digitally connect guests and truly immerse them in the experience, our recent investment in the new Gigabit City network makes this possible"